Tom is the Drupal Team Lead at Capgemini.
- Musings on estimation
- Delivering the Mail
- New Year, New Career?
- The Lead Developer conference
- Drupal integration patterns
- Keeping Drupal Secure
- Reflections on Symfony Live London 2014
- Answering: How long will it take?
- Welcome to Capgemini Engineering
- Please Hold: Your Call Is In A Queue
- Supersize me
Andrew is the Java / Open Source Team Lead at Capgemini UK.
- How We Work
- Digital Developer Meetup, Birmingham, 14th July, 2016
- Digital Developer Meetup, London, 30th June, 2016
- London Calling - Devoxx UK, 2016
- NFR Testing and Tuning - A Scientific Approach
- Harnessing Domain Driven Design for Distributed Systems
- Last year an unconference changed my life
- When It's Clever to Admit That You're Not Feeling Clever
- Why Microservices Are Right For Us
- Microservices - A Reality Check(point)
- Some Details on the Subtleties of Scala and the Uniform Access Principle
Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini, with an interest in front end, content strategy, and workflow.
- A blurry look into the future
- Everyone's a Critic
- Talking About How We Work
- How We Work
- What to look for in a code review
- Considerations for a Drupal 8 upgrade
- How We Work
- How to write effective bug reports
- Defining a Minimum Viable Redesign
- SVG Icon Workflow for Jekyll with Gulp
- How Not To Lead A Team
- Seniority, strength, and serendipity - what makes a good lead developer?
- Super, Smashing, Great in Barcelona
- Better Learning Through Code Reviews
- Component Based Development for the Enterprise
Alberto is a Software Engineer Lead passionate about best practices at Capgemini.
- Ansible and Weave step by step
- Kubernetes, Ingress controllers and Traefik
- Say Hello to KuWit
- Controlling the state of your infrastructure
- Tooling as a service via executable images
- Continuously deploying Apollo with Wercker
- Solving problems being technology agnostic
- Automation as a way of thinking... and docker
Graham is the Platform Engineering lead at Capgemini.
- Kubeform: Kubernetes clusters in any cloud
- We're Sponsoring ContainerSched
- Building private Ethereum networks with Docker Compose
- Adventures in Blockchain
- Introducing mesos-ui: An alternative frontend for Apache Mesos
- How Apollo uses Weave and Weave Scope
- Demo: Launching an Apollo cluster on AWS
- Apollo, an open-source platform for running your apps
Shana is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini UK.
Gayathri is a Lead Software Engineeer at Capgemini
Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini, with an interest in open source and computer programming as a social experience. In other words, he probably spends too much time on Slack.
Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini.