We are the Capgemini UK Engineers. We love to build things.
Posts by Capgemini
Tom is the Head of Web Platforms at Capgemini.
Posts by Tom
Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini, with an interest in front end, content strategy, and workflow.
Posts by Malcolm
- 2017 in review - innovation, diversity, funerals and donkeys
- Knowledge Is Dead, Long Live Learning
- Learning to Lead, Learning to Listen
- A blurry look into the future
- Talking About How We Work
- What to look for in a code review
- Considerations for a Drupal 8 upgrade
- How We Work
- How to write effective bug reports
- Defining a Minimum Viable Redesign
- SVG Icon Workflow for Jekyll with Gulp
- How Not To Lead A Team
- Seniority, strength, and serendipity - what makes a good lead developer?
- Super, Smashing, Great in Barcelona
- Better Learning Through Code Reviews
- Component Based Development for the Enterprise
Presentations by Malcolm
Sarah is a Senior Java Developer and Agile Evangelist at Capgemini
Posts by Sarah
Presentations by Sarah
Geoff is a Solution Engineer who enjoys both code and infrastructure but most of all loves building solutions, whatever the technology
Posts by Geoff
Nick is a Lead Software Engineer working at Capgemini UK, with a keen interest in building Microservices
Graham is the Platform Engineering lead at Capgemini.
Posts by Graham
- Kubeform: Kubernetes clusters in any cloud
- We're Sponsoring ContainerSched
- Building private Ethereum networks with Docker Compose
- Adventures in Blockchain
- Introducing mesos-ui: An alternative frontend for Apache Mesos
- How Apollo uses Weave and Weave Scope
- Demo: Launching an Apollo cluster on AWS
- Apollo, an open-source platform for running your apps
Sanjay is a Oracle Certified Java and ATG developer. Works as Software Engineer at Capgemini UK
Posts by Sanjay
Ant is a Software Engineer at Capgemini, passionate about DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
Craig is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini
Shana is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini UK.
Phil is a software engineer at Capgemini.
Posts by Phil
- Encrypting configuration in Apache Karaf
- Thoughts on SkillsMatter Meetup: Plugin Architecture Uncle Bob describes plugin architecture and why it's so powerful
- Change your debugging mindset
- Rearing Good Design Ideas in the Wild
- Tips and Thoughts on Prototyping with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Unit Tests are the Best Documentation
- Creating a CXF REST service with Camel Blueprint
Mat is a Senior Solution Architect at Capgemini
Posts by Mat
Gayathri is a Lead Software Engineeer at Capgemini
Posts by Gayathri
Matt is a Lead Software Engineer in the JVM team
Posts by Matt
Abhilash is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini UK and an Agile enthusiast
Posts by Abhilash
Az is a Software Engineer Lead working at Capgemini UK, with a broad interest in technology and good engineering practices
Posts by Az
Greg is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini, with a keen interest in open source development
Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini.
Posts by Imran
Bobby is a Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini. He’s passionate about Linux, Java frameworks and trendy new programming languages.
Posts by Bobby
Software Engineer at Capgemini in the Drupal team
Posts by Luis
James is a DevOps Engineer at Capgemini. He’s an AWS fan and enjoys learning about new technologies.
Posts by James
Posts by Ben
Rune is an experienced Tech Lead, Lead Java Systems Engineer and Managing Consultant at Capgemini. He loves the symbiosis between Team and Technology.
Posts by Rune
Dan is a Software Engineer, Degree Apprentice and all-round techie at Capgemini
Posts by Dan
Posts by Henry
Tosin is a Solution Architect at Capgemini. He’s a technologist who enjoys creating clean, elegant and scalable solutions to otherwise complex problems.
Posts by Tosin
Richard is the Front End Lead at Capgemini.
Sophie is a Software Engineer at Capgemini.
Posts by Sophie
Leon joined Capgemini in the summer of 2017 as a Software Developer, within the SAP business unit. Leon has a keen interest in new technologies and elegant code.
Paul has been with Capgemini since August 2016. He is a Software developer specialising in Java.
Jas is a Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini. His interests include .NET, C#, Devops, Azure and Open Source.