We are the Capgemini UK Engineers. We love to build things.
Posts by Capgemini
Andrej is a Solution Architect at Capgemini
Az is a Software Engineer Lead working at Capgemini UK, with a broad interest in technology and good engineering practices
Posts by Az
Posts by Ben
Ant is a Software Engineer at Capgemini, passionate about DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
Chris is a software engineer who is interested in everything and anything from software design, development and delivery and all the bits in between.
Posts by Chris
- Rafael: A Developers Story The personal story of the developers that assembled and brought you Rafael
- Using GitHub Actions and Hugo Deploy to Deploy a Static Site to AWS
- Using Route 53 to Create a New Domain for a Static Site Using Route 53 to create a new domain for a static site together with DDoS protection
- Using AWS CloudFront as a CDN for an S3 Static Site Implementing a CDN in order to effectively deliver static content in close proximity to readers
- Using AWS S3 and Hugo to Create and Host a Static Website A fast, simple and hassle-free way of creating and hosting a static website
- Promoting on Success: A Safe and Reliable Strategy of Promoting Serverless Applications A strategy of promoting serverless applications from Development up to Production
- Introduction to Serverless Computing on AWS A first dive into Serverless Computing on AWS
- Introduction to Quarkus: Supersonic Subatomic Java A first look into Quarkus
- What is Code Coverage and Why It Should Not Lead Development A proposal to why code coverage should not lead development
Dan is a cyber security consultant in Capgemini Invent. He is interested in how DevSecOps can be applied to build digital products and services in a fast, frequent and secure way.
Dan is a Software Engineer, Degree Apprentice and all-round techie at Capgemini
Posts by Dan
Ekhor Asemota is a Software Engineer at Capgemini, with an interest in .NET, .NET Core, DevOps, WebAssembly, game development, virtual reality, software engineering.
Posts by Ekhor
Geoff is a Solution Engineer who enjoys both code and infrastructure but most of all loves building solutions, whatever the technology
Posts by Geoff
Graham is Director and Head of Emerging Technology at Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange in London.
Posts by Graham
- Kubeform: Kubernetes clusters in any cloud
- We're Sponsoring ContainerSched
- Building private Ethereum networks with Docker Compose
- Adventures in Blockchain
- Introducing mesos-ui: An alternative frontend for Apache Mesos
- How Apollo uses Weave and Weave Scope
- Demo: Launching an Apollo cluster on AWS
- Apollo, an open-source platform for running your apps
Greg is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini, with a keen interest in open source development
Matt is a Software Engineer Lead in the OSCE Team specialising in DevOps, Agile & Full Stack development using open source & cloud technologies.
Posts by Henry
Ian is a Solution Architect at Capgemini.
James is a DevOps Engineer at Capgemini. He’s an AWS fan and enjoys learning about new technologies.
Posts by James
Jas is a Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini. His interests include .NET, C#, Devops, Azure and Open Source.
Posts by Jastinder
Jay is a Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini. His interests include .NET, C#, TDD, Devops, Azure and Open Source.
Kriss Sulikowski is a Software Engineer at Capgemini, with an interest in .NET, .NET Core, DevOps, Microsoft Dynamics 365, software engineering.
Posts by Kriss
Leon joined Capgemini in the summer of 2017 as a Software Developer, within the SAP business unit. Leon has a keen interest in new technologies and elegant code.
Liam Giles is a Software Engineer at Capgemini who has an interest in Web Applications, DevOps and Mobile Application Development.
Posts by Liam
Software Engineer at Capgemini in the Drupal team
Posts by Luis
Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini, with an interest in front end, content strategy, and workflow.
Posts by Malcolm
- Ask In The Channel Private Messages Considered Harmful
- There isn't a module for that already?
- The bigger picture and the smaller details
- A framework for progressively decoupled Drupal Introducing the SPALP module
- Do Repeat Yourself - returning to the Lead Developer conference
- A design review checklist for non‑designers
- 2017 in review - innovation, diversity, funerals and donkeys
- Knowledge Is Dead, Long Live Learning
- Learning to Lead, Learning to Listen
- A blurry look into the future
- Talking About How We Work
- What to look for in a code review
- Considerations for a Drupal 8 upgrade
- How We Work
- How to write effective bug reports
- Defining a Minimum Viable Redesign
- SVG Icon Workflow for Jekyll with Gulp
- How Not To Lead A Team
- Seniority, strength, and serendipity - what makes a good lead developer?
- Super, Smashing, Great in Barcelona
- Better Learning Through Code Reviews
- Component Based Development for the Enterprise
Presentations by Malcolm
Mat is a Senior Solution Architect at Capgemini
Posts by Mat
Matt is a Platform Engineer at Capgemini
Tijani Nasser is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini who has an interest in Drupal, Software Design, Web Applications, DevOps and Industrialization.
Nigel builds software using as much common sense as possible.
Nick is a Lead Software Engineer working at Capgemini UK, with a keen interest in building Microservices
Nikki is a Software Engineer Lead focussed on UI Development at Capgemini.
Posts by Nikki
Paul has been with Capgemini since August 2016. He is a Software developer specialising in Java.
Pip is a Software Engineer in the OSCE team at Capgemini. He specialises in application and api development using various tech stacks
Richard is the Front End Lead at Capgemini.
Rune is an experienced Tech Lead, Lead Java Systems Engineer and Managing Consultant at Capgemini. He loves the symbiosis between Team and Technology.
Posts by Rune
Sarah is a Senior Java Developer and Agile Evangelist at Capgemini
Posts by Sarah
Presentations by Sarah
Shana is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini UK.
Tom is the Head of Web Platforms at Capgemini.
Posts by Tom
Tosin is a Solution Architect at Capgemini. He’s a technologist who enjoys creating clean, elegant and scalable solutions to otherwise complex problems.