We are the Capgemini UK Engineers. We love to build things.
Tom is the Drupal Team Lead at Capgemini.
- Musings on estimation
- Delivering the Mail
- New Year, New Career?
- The Lead Developer conference
- Drupal integration patterns
- Keeping Drupal Secure
- Reflections on Symfony Live London 2014
- Answering: How long will it take?
- Welcome to Capgemini Engineering
- Please Hold: Your Call Is In A Queue An introduction to queuing in Drupal
- Supersize me Making Drupal go large
Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini, with an interest in front end, content strategy, and workflow.
- Knowledge Is Dead, Long Live Learning
- Learning to Lead, Learning to Listen
- A blurry look into the future
- Everyone's a Critic The Why and How of Code Review
- Talking About How We Work
- How We Work Building An Engineering Culture
- What to look for in a code review
- Considerations for a Drupal 8 upgrade
- How We Work
- How to write effective bug reports
- Defining a Minimum Viable Redesign
- SVG Icon Workflow for Jekyll with Gulp
- How Not To Lead A Team
- Seniority, strength, and serendipity - what makes a good lead developer?
- Super, Smashing, Great in Barcelona
- Better Learning Through Code Reviews
- Component Based Development for the Enterprise
Sarah is a Senior Java Developer and Agile Evangelist at Capgemini
Graham is the Platform Engineering lead at Capgemini.
- Kubeform: Kubernetes clusters in any cloud
- We're Sponsoring ContainerSched
- Building private Ethereum networks with Docker Compose
- Microservices made easy with Mesos
- Adventures in Blockchain
- Introducing mesos-ui: An alternative frontend for Apache Mesos
- How Apollo uses Weave and Weave Scope
- Demo: Launching an Apollo cluster on AWS
- Apollo, an open-source platform for running your apps
- zip-BDD-do-dah zip-BDD-ay! Behaviour Driven Development with Drupal and Behat
Shana is a Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini UK.
Phil is a software engineer at Capgemini.
- Thoughts on SkillsMatter Meetup: Plugin Architecture Uncle Bob describes plugin architecture and why it's so powerful
- Change your debugging mindset
- Rearing Good Design Ideas in the Wild
- Tips and Thoughts on Prototyping with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Unit Tests are the Best Documentation
- Creating a CXF REST service with Camel Blueprint
Gayathri is a Lead Software Engineeer at Capgemini
Software Engineer Lead at Capgemini.
Richard is the Front End Lead at Capgemini.
Paul has been with Capgemini since August 2016. He is a Software developer specialising in Java.
Jas is a Senior Software Engineer at Capgemini. His interests include .NET, C#, Devops, Azure and Open Source.