- Rafael: A Developers Story The personal story of the developers that assembled and brought you Rafael
- Using GitHub Actions and Hugo Deploy to Deploy a Static Site to AWS
- Using Route 53 to Create a New Domain for a Static Site Using Route 53 to create a new domain for a static site together with DDoS protection
- Ask In The Channel Private Messages Considered Harmful
- Using AWS CloudFront as a CDN for an S3 Static Site Implementing a CDN in order to effectively deliver static content in close proximity to readers
Tom is the Head of Web Platforms at Capgemini.