Capgemini UK is proud to announce another fantastic giveaway for the dev community… Tickets to Devoxx UK 2016 worth £474!
We recently announced that we are sponsoring Devoxx UK 2016, and so we are giving away all-inclusive 2-day passes to the conference on the 8th and 9th of June. This includes your choice of conference talks, access to all video content produced, and a chance to get insights into ground breaking new technology and tools that will inevitably make you a better developer!
What is Devoxx?
Devoxx is the leading European non-profit developers conference focusing on the full spectrum of open source concerns. Showcasing the best in technology and talent from the local development community. Its an unrivalled experience, in which developers from across the tech ecosystem come together for content, networking and inspiration. The conference provides a snapshot on future trends and technical innovation with 2000+ attendees immersed in the knowledge of over 50 tech talks and Meetups covering a series of topics including Architecture & Security, Cloud, Containers & Infrastructure and Mobile, IoT & Embedded.
You can find out more about Devoxx and take a peek at the vast range of content being delivered here.
How to win a ticket:
- Enter the contest by sending your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Devoxx UK 2016”
- Winners will be selected at random.
- The entry deadline is 11am Wednesday June 1st 2016 and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
What you need to know:
- No purchase necessary to win.
- One entry per email.
- If you’ve already purchased a ticket, no worries - if you win, you can give your spare ticket to someone you really like.
- Winners will receive a tickets to attend Devoxx UK 2016 on the 8th and 9th June at the Business Design Centre in London.
- We will contact the winners by email, so be sure to use your real email address!