Enjoy a free ticket to one of the most sought after developer’s conference of the year, Devoxx UK 2017, courtesy of Capgemini Engineering.
Following a hugely successful 2016 which saw us as Gold level sponsors of Devoxx UK and delivered two brilliant sessions on Harnessing Domain Driven Design for Distributed Systems and NFR Testing and Tuning - A Scientific Approach, we’ve decided to do it again. But this time we’re platinum baby!
Capgemini is set to return to Devoxx UK for a very special conference experience. @Gayathri will be speaking again, this time discussing Distributing Memory in Distributed Systems, and exploring the potential pitfalls and solutions to distributing memory across distributed systems.
Taking place at The Business Design Centre on the 11th and 12th of May 2017, your only way (apart from buying a late bird ticket) into the ultimate developer’s conference is to win a ticket!
With a ticket you will be able to wonder into sessions such as Microservices for the Masses with Spring Boot, JHipster, and JWT, The Anatomy of Java Vulnerabilities, The reactive landscape, and The DevOps Superpattern. It’s an immersive, not to be missed, multi-disciplinary experience inspired by developers for developers.
Get me in Now:
Our major theme this year is role models. So we would like to know who your role model is and why. Here is an example:
Happy #IWD2017. Every woman who breaks through the stereo type and proves #yeswecan is #MyRoleModel. My mum, dad, hubs and my boss #heforshe.— Gayathri (@gaythu_rajan) March 8, 2017
All you have to do to bag yourself a ticket is
- Follow the @CapgeminiUKppl handle on twitter.
- Tweet us @CapgeminiUKppl who your role model is and way using the hashtag #BeYourOwnRoleModel
- Not on Twitter? You can always send an email with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Devoxx UK 2017” and tell us who your role model is and why.
Yep, it’s that easy!
You can find out more about Devoxx and take a peek at the vast range of content being delivered here. Final tickets are currently on sale at £510 (inc. VAT).
But if you fancy saving the cash and bagging yourself a FREE ticket, enter our competition and tweet us by 23:59 on the 1st of May 2017.
Just keep your eyes peeled in case you win and we get in touch… Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- Capgemini reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via your twitter handle or the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Competition ends 23:59 on the 1st of May 2017.
We’re involved in tons of conferences / meet-ups and our people attended, speak and help organise them too (Women of Silicon Roundabout, Lead Developer Conference, ContainerSched, FATJIL –just to show off a bit). We’re really keen on developing and expanding the knowledge of our people, it’s part of our culture and it’s who we are. If your interested in joining us our eyes are always open for the best talent on the block.