Want to win a free ticket to Voxxed Days’ first open source conference in Bristol?
We at Capgemini Engineering are giving away a few full day passes to the Voxxed Days Bristol conference, February 25th 2016 (retail value £180).
As a winner you will have access to a choice of 18 talks, 3 Track Keynotes, 1 Plenary Keynote, and as many lighting talks as you can fit in on the day! You will also have the opportunity to present your very own Lightning Talk where you can share your ideas, knowledge and enthusiasm with 300 developers. On top of all this, you’ll walk away with techniques and tools that will immediately make you a better developer!
The winner will also be invited to attend Find A Tech Job In Bristol, taking place right after, where they can scope out opportunities on offer in the local area whilst enjoying beer and pizza.
What is the event about?
As you may have heard, Capgemini is sponsoring Voxxed Days Bristol, an event dedicated to showcasing and highlighting technology and architecture that will be big this year. Some of the area’s most respected technology experts will share their views and strategies with you on Programming, Cloud Data and Cloud Architecture.
See a complete list of the speakers and full programme here.
How can you win a ticket?
- The contest goes live today (Friday 19th) and ends on Monday, February 22nd 2016 at 11 am.
- Winners will receive a tickets to attend Voxxed Days Bristol February 25th 2016 at the Watershed in Bristol.
- We will contact the winners by email.
- You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts:
- Enter the contest by sending your full name to email@example.com
- Winners will be selected at random.
What you need to know:
- No purchase necessary to win.
- If you’ve already purchased a ticket, no worries. If you win, you can give your spare ticket to someone you really like.
- The entry deadline is 11am Monday February 22nd 2016 and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter.