Deploy yourself a high-availability Kubernetes cluster, in minutes. Built on Terraform, CoreOS and Ansible.
Our recipes for bootstrapping HA Kubernetes clusters on any cloud or on-premise.
Includes the following -
- CoreOS as the base operating system
- Kubernetes (in HA) mode (leader election using Podmaster)
- SSL certs/security for Kubernetes cluster components
- Flannel for networking
- Kubernetes Dashboard
and optionally -
- Prometheus for cluster monitoring (coming soon!)
- Fluentd, elasticsearch for cluster logging
See our Roadmap for future features and feel free to help us improve the project by contributing a Pull Request, or raise an issue if you run into trouble!
Check out the instructions for provisioning on different clouds including:
Keep up to date...
Check out the Capgemini UK Engineering blog to find out more about the stuff we do!